Sponsoring the Electrical Industry Awards immediately raises your profile and gets your company noticed.
The sponsors’ logos feature on all promotional material, and with well over 300 companies entering the Awards each year, the exposure your company will receive is significant.
It is a great way to support excellence in the industry, champion innovation and best practice, as well as gain the exposure to the industry through Electrical Times magazine, it’s website and all it’s social media channels.
To find out more about these exciting opportunities contact: email@example.com.
The Electrical Industry Awards 2021 are sponsored by the following organisations:
Schneider Electric are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation, providing solutions for efficiency and sustainability. They combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries. Schneider believe that access to energy and digital is a basic human right, so they empower everyone to make the most of their energy and resources – ensuring that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
FS Cables success and growth is founded on a commitment to strong customer relationships, outstanding customer service, healthy stock levels & fast reliable deliveries. Our guiding principle is to meet the needs of our customers, however large or small and embrace their projects as our own – however varied they may be.
FS Cables stock over 3,500 specialist electrical cables and accessories for next day delivery. Markets including home automation, electrical contracting, security, lighting control, manufacturing, energy, rail, marine and defence. As a market leading distributor we’ve created a “customer first” culture and have invested in the very latest technology and processes in support of our mission to deliver an unrivalled and outstanding service experience.
FS are also stockists of leading brands including Niltox® LSHF (Low Smoke Halogen Free) control cables, Antennax™ ultra low-loss feeder coax and Tru, the range of high-performance cables for home automation and building control.
- No cut off time for orders – There is no cut off time for orders, call until 6pm and if we can ship your order we will.
- Commitment to Stock – Over 3,500 product lines are held in stock for next working-day delivery.
- CPR Cables – We also stock over 850 CPR-compliant cables including Alternative to Belden, structured wiring, fibre, coax, signal & control and power cables.
- Cut to Length – We cut to length on the majority of product lines meaning you only buy what you need – reducing wastage and saving you money.
- Custom Manufacture – If you need a cable manufactured to your own specification or standard.
- Armouring and Over-Sheathing – Over-sheathing or steel wire armouring (SWA) to an existing cable with short lead times and for quantities as low as 100m.
- Order Call-Off – Place an order and ‘call it off’ as required from our warehouse for ‘just in time’ deliveries. This both fixes your costs and guarantees supply.
- Worldwide Deliveries – If you need cables delivered outside the UK, our dedicated export team is on hand. We supply export packaging, cables cut to length and are authorised by the Chamber of Commerce to produce all the export documentation such as Certificates of Origin and EUR1’s, in house, providing you with a fast and efficient service.
To find out more about our products and services, please visit www.fscables.com or contact a member of our technical team on 01727 840 841 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For overseas enquiries please call +44 1727 849 841 or email email@example.com
Aico, an Ei Company, are the European leader in home life safety, pioneering new technologies and offering high quality alarms, developed and manufactured in Ireland. All Aico alarms meet UK standards and offer a variety of sensor types to guarantee protection for every home, the cornerstone of which is delivering education, quality, service and innovation. In 2020, Aico expanded their Connected Home offering with the acquisition of leading Internet of Things (IoT) solutions provider, HomeLINK. HomeLINK leverages cutting edge smart home integration and analytics technologies, providing a complementary platform to present a synergistic approach to IoT.
The Electrical Industry Awards is also supported by: ECA, JIB, Lighting Industry Association, Electrical Times magazine and Wholesaler & Electrical Distributor magazine.
All judging is conducted by a completely independent judging panel made up from senior professionals from the top industry organisations: ECA, JIB, LIA, NAPIT and NICEIC.
To discuss sponsorship or promotional opportunities please contact a member of the team:
Haydon Rainsford – firstname.lastname@example.org